Report NEP-BAN-2008-07-30This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:apr:aprewp:wp2008-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Darrell Duffie, 2008. "Innovations in credit risk transfer: implications for financial stability," BIS Working Papers, Bank for International Settlements 255, Bank for International Settlements.
- Juri Marcucci & Mario Quagliariello, 2008. "Credit risk and business cycle over different regimes," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 670, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Régis Blazy & Gisèle Umbhauer & Laurent Weill, 2008. "How Bankruptcy Punishment Influences the Ex-Ante Design of Debt Contracts?," LSF Research Working Paper Series, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg 08-04, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Sophocles N. Brissimis & Manthos D. Delis & Nikolaos I. Papanikolaou, 2008. "Exploring the Nexus between Banking Sector Reform and Performance: Evidence from Newly Acceded EU Countries," Working Papers, Bank of Greece 73, Bank of Greece.
- Eric Wong & Jim Wong & Phyllis Leung, 2008. "The Foreign Exchange Exposure of Chinese Banks," Working Papers, Hong Kong Monetary Authority 0807, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Kiril Danailov Kossev, 2008. "The Banking Sector and the Great Depression in Bulgaria, 1924 - 1938: Interlocking and Financial Sector Profitability," Working Papers, Bank of Greece 76, Bank of Greece.
- Karligash Kenjegalieva & Maximilian J. B. Hall & Richard Simper, 2008. "Environmental Factors Affecting Hong Kong Banking: A Post-Asian Financial Crisis Efficiency Analysis," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics, Loughborough University 2008-01, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jun 2008.
- KAMGNA, Severin Yves & DIMOU, Leonnel, 2008.
"Efficacité technique des banques de la CEMAC
[Technical efficiency of the banks of the CEMAC]," MPRA Paper 9603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hänsel, Dennis N. & Bannier, Christina E., 2008. "Determinants of European banks' engagement in loan securitization," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre 2008,10, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Albert H. De Wet & Renee Van Eyden & Rangan Gupta, 2008. "Conditional Loss Estimation Using a South African Global Error Correcting Macroeconometric Model," Working Papers, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics 200826, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Erik H. Schlie & Jaideep C. Prabhu & Rajesh K. Chandy, 2008. "Legacy effects in radical innovation: A study of European Internet banking," ESMT Research Working Papers, ESMT European School of Management and Technology ESMT-08-002, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Stephan Barisitz, 2008. "Banking Transformation (1989 - 2006) in Central and Eastern Europe - With Special Reference to Balkans," Working Papers, Bank of Greece 78, Bank of Greece.