Report NEP-ARA-2013-06-04This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fatma M. Utku-İsmihan, 2012. "The Role of Knowledge on Economic Growth: The Case of Turkey, 1963-2010," STPS Working Papers 1207, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Sep 2012.
- Nora Stel, 2013. "Governance and Government in the Arab Spring Hybridity: Reflections from Lebanon," Working Papers 2013/12, Maastricht School of Management.
- Selen Baser & Hande Kucuk & Fethi Ogunc, 2013. "Inflation Dynamics in Turkey : In Pursuit of a Domestic Cost Measure," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1311, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Cebeci, Tolga & Fernandes, Ana M., 2013. "Micro dynamics of Turkey's export boom in the 2000s," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6452, The World Bank.
- Tumen, Semih, 2013. "The impact of the 2008 crisis on top labor incomes in Turkey: A nonparametric analysis," MPRA Paper 47112, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ufuk Demiroglu & Cagri Sarikaya, 2013. "The Capacity Buildup over the Past Decade and the Capacity Utilization Rate in Turkey," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1312, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Akçomakn Semih & Akdeve, Erdal & Findik, Derya, 2013. "How do ICT firms in Turkey manage innovation? Diversity in expertise versus diversity in markets," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 024, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2013. "Diversification and development of the UAE’s economy," MPRA Paper 47089, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdel-Hameed Nawar, 2013. "Poverty and Inequality in the Non-income Multidimensional Space: a Critical Review in the Arab States," Working Papers 103, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Afsin Sahin & Aysit Tansel & M.Hakan Berument, 2013. "Output-Employment Relationship across Sectors:A Long- versus Short-Run Perspective," ERC Working Papers 1305, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised May 2013.
- Gerau, Jasmin, 2012. "Shared Perceptions of Green? The perception and acceptance of European Union values and rules in environmental policy in Jordan," IEE Working Papers 195, Institut fuer Entwicklungsforschung und Entwicklungspolitik, Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum.
- André De Palma & Federico Perali & Nathalie Picard & Roberto Ricciuti & Alexandrina Ioana Scorbureanu, 2013. "Social Crisis Prevention: A Political Alert Index for the Israel-Palestine Conflict," Working Papers 08/2013, University of Verona, Department of Economics.