Report NEP-AGE-2009-01-31This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Iskhakov, Fedor, 2008. "Dynamic Programming Model of Health and Retirement," Memorandum 03/2008, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Coe, N.B. & Lindeboom, M., 2008. "Does Retirement Kill You? Evidence from Early Retirement Windows," Discussion Paper 2008-93, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Iskhakov, Fedor, 2008. "Pension Reforms in Norway: Evidence from a Structural Dynamic Model," Memorandum 14/2008, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Baker & Jonathan Gruber & Kevin S. Milligan, 2009. "Retirement Income Security and Well-Being in Canada," NBER Working Papers 14667, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Binswanger, J. & Schunk, D., 2008. "What is an Adequate Standard of Living During Retirement?," Discussion Paper 2008-82, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Rizzo, Giuseppe, 2009. "Fertility and pension systems," MPRA Paper 12998, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Burman, L.E. & Coe, N.B. & Dworsky, M. & Gale, W.G., 2008. "Effects of Public Policies on the Disposition of Pre-retirement Lump-Sum Distributions: Rational and Behavioral Influences," Discussion Paper 2008-94, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Francisco Martínez-Mora, 2009. "Population ageing, inequality and the political economy of public education," Discussion Papers in Economics 09/3, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Dalen, H.P. van & Henkens, C.J.I.M. & Schippers, J., 2009. "Unraveling the age-productivity nexus: Confronting perceptions of employers and employees," Discussion Paper 2009-4, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Holen, Dag S., 2007. "Pension Incentives, Labor Supply and Heterogeneous Pension Systems," Memorandum 18/2008, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Yu-Wei Hu & Fiona Stewart, 2009. "Pension Coverage and Informal Sector Workers: International Experiences," OECD Working Papers on Insurance and Private Pensions 31, OECD Publishing.
- Stephan Nüesch, 2009. "Are Demographic Diversity Effects Spurious?," Working Papers 0097, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Satoshi Shimizutani & Takashi Oshio, 2008. "The Labor Supply Effect Of Social Security Earnings Test Revisited: New Evidence From Its Elimination And Revival In Japan," Discussion Papers 0822, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Coe, N.B. & Van Houtven, C.H., 2008. "Caring for Mom and Neglecting Yourself? The Health Effects of Caring for an Elderly Parent," Discussion Paper 2008-89, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Fiona Stewart & Juan Yermo, 2009. "Pensions in Africa," OECD Working Papers on Insurance and Private Pensions 30, OECD Publishing.
- Julian Cristia, 2009. "Rising Mortality and Life Expectancy Differentials by Lifetime Earnings in the United States," Research Department Publications 4607, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.