Report NEP-AFR-2006-01-29This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bogetic, Zeljko & Fedderke, Johannes W., 2006. "Forecasting investment needs in South Africa's electricity and telecommunications sectors," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 3829, The World Bank.
- Bogetic, Zeljko & Fedderke, Johannes W., 2006. "International benchmarking of South Africa's infrastructure performance," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 3830, The World Bank.
- Casamatta, Georges & Vellutini, Charles, 2006. "Clientelism and Aid," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 5441, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Silva, Patricia, 2006. "Exploring the linkages between poverty, marine protected area management, and the use of destructive fishing gear in Tanzania," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 3831, The World Bank.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Luc Savard, 2006. "Impact analysis of cotton subsidies on poverty: A CGE macro-accounting approach applied to Mali," Cahiers de recherche, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration Ã l'Universite de Sherbrooke 06-04, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Hermes, Niels & Lensink, Robert & Mehrteab, Habteab T., 2005. "Does the group leader matter? The impact of monitoring activities and social ties of group leaders on the repayment performance of groupbased lending Eritrea," Research Report, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management) 05E05, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- José A. G. Baptista & Joaquim J.S. Ramalho & Jacinto Vidigal da Silva, 2006. "Understanding the microenterprise sector to design a tailor-made microfinance policy for Cape Verde," Economics Working Papers, University of Ãvora, Department of Economics (Portugal) 1_2006, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).