A Bayesian Approach To Estimation Of Time-Varying Regression Coefficients
In: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 2, number 4
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 9941.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James H. Stock & Martin Feldstein, 1994.
"Measuring Money Growth When Financial Markets Are Changing,"
NBER Working Papers
4888, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feldstein, Martin & Stock, James H., 1996. "Measuring money growth when financial markets are changing," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 3-27, February.
- Solimano, Andres, 1989. "How private investment reacts to changing macroeconomic conditions : the case of Chile in the 1980s," Policy Research Working Paper Series 212, The World Bank.
- Al-Kahtani, Safer H. & Sofian, Badr El-din E., 1995. "Estimating preference change in meat demand in Saudi Arabia," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 91-98, April.
- Möller, Joachim, 1988. "Time-varying coefficients in a simultaneous equation model: Theoretical concept and some simulation results," Discussion Papers, Series 1 241, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Thomas F. Cooley & Kent D. Wall, 1975. "On the Identification of Time Varying Structures," NBER Working Papers 0085, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kendrick, David A., 2005. "Stochastic control for economic models: past, present and the paths ahead," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 3-30, January.
- Stock, James & Feldstein, Martin, 1996. "Measuring Money Growth When Financial Markets are Changing," Scholarly Articles 2799053, Harvard University Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.