Introduction to "Population and Economic Change in Developing Countries"
In: Population and Economic Change in Developing Countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 9662.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anker R & Khan, M. E & Prasad Cvs, 1989. "Community questionnaire and the collection of community-level information: with sample questionnaire from an Indian study," ILO Working Papers 267660, International Labour Organization.
- Mary Borg, 1989. "The Income-Fertility Relationship: Effect of the Net Price of a Child," Demography, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 301-310, May.
- Thomas Baudin, 2007.
"A role for cultural transmission in fertility transitions,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
v07032, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Baudin, Thomas, 2010. "A Role For Cultural Transmission In Fertility Transitions," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(04), pages 454-481, September.
- BAUDIN, Thomas, . "A role for cultural transmission in fertility transitions," CORE Discussion Papers RP -2252, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- George Simmons & Celeste Smucker & Stan Bernstein & Eric Jensen, 1982. "Post-neonatal mortality in Rural India: Implications of an economic model," Demography, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 371-389, August.
- Richard Bilsborrow & Thomas McDevitt & Sherrie Kossoudji & Richard Fuller, 1987. "The impact of origin community characteristics on rural-urban out-migration in a developing country," Demography, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 191-210, May.
- James Trussell & Linda Martin & Robert Feldman & James Palmore & Mercedes Concepcion & Datin Abu Bakar, 1985. "Determinants of birth-interval length in the Philippines, Malaysia, and Indonesia: a hazard-model Analysis," Demography, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 145-168, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.