Introduction to "Concentrated Corporate Ownership"
In: Concentrated Corporate Ownership
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 9003.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jenifer Piesse & Roger Strange & Fahad Toonsi, 2012. "Is there a distinctive MENA model of corporate governance?," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 645-681, November.
- Maria Rosaria Carillo & Vincenzo Lombardo & Alberto Zazzaro, 2013. "Family connections and entrepreneurial human capital: The uncertain destiny of proprietary capitalism," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences 89, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Torben Pedersen & Steen Thomsen, 2003. "Ownership Structure and Value of the Largest European Firms: The Importance of Owner Identity," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 27-55, March.
- Jin-Hui Luo & Heng Liu, 2014. "Family-Concentrated Ownership in Chinese PLCs: Does Ownership Concentration Always Enhance Corporate Value?," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(1), pages 103-121, February.
- Peter Henry, 2007. "Capital Account Liberalization: Theory, Evidence, and Speculation," Discussion Papers, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research 07-004, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Sanandaji, Tino, 2013. "Small Business Activity Does not Measure Entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 959, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 26 Jan 2014.
- Michael Young & Terence Tsai & Xinran Wang & Shubo Liu & David Ahlstrom, 2014. "Strategy in emerging economies and the theory of the firm," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 331-354, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.