Health Events, Health Insurance, and Labor Supply: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Survey
In: Frontiers in the Economics of Aging
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 7304.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dwayne Benjamin & Loren Brandt & Jia-Zhueng Fan, 2003.
"Ceaseless Toil? Health and Labor Supply of the Elderly in Rural China,"
benjamin-03-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Dwayne Benjamin & Loren Brandt & Jia-Zhueng Fan, 2003. "Ceaseless Toil? Health and Labor Supply of the Elderly in Rural China," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-579, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Michael D. Hurd & Susann Rohwedder, 2005.
"Changes in Consumption and Activities in Retirement,"
wp096, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Michael Hurd & Susann Rohwedder, 2005. "Changes in Consumption and Activities at Retirement," DNB Working Papers 039, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Meer, Jonathan & Miller, Douglas L. & Rosen, Harvey S., 2003.
"Exploring the health-wealth nexus,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 713-730, September.
- Michael Hurd & Arie Kapteyn, 2003.
"Health, Wealth, and the Role of Institutions,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 38(2).
- Erik Hurst, 2008. "The Retirement of a Consumption Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 13789, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Hurd & Susann Rohwedder, 2006.
"Some Answers to the Retirement-Consumption Puzzle,"
NBER Working Papers
12057, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Courtney C. Coile, 2004. "Health Shocks and Couples' Labor Supply Decisions," NBER Working Papers 10810, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.