Productivity in the Distributive Trades: The Shopper and the Economies of Massed Reserves
In: Output Measurement in the Service Sectors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 7234.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elizabeth Davis & Matthew Freedman & Julia Lane & Brian McCall & Nicole Nestoriak & Timothy Park, .
"Product Market Competition and Human Resource Practices: An Analysis of the Retail Food Sector,"
0905, Human Resources and Labor Studies, University of Minnesota (Twin Cities Campus).
- Davis, Elizabeth E. & Freedman, Matthew & Lane, Julia & McCall, Brian P. & Nestoriak, Nicole & Park, Timothy A., 2005. "Product Market Competition and Human Resource Practices: An Analysis of the Retail Food Sector," Working Papers 14349, University of Minnesota, The Food Industry Center.
- James H. Anderson, 2002.
"The Distribution Sector and the Development Process: are there Patterns? Yes,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 40(2), pages 166-176, April.
- James H. Anderson & Roger R. Betancourt, 1999. "The Distribution Sector and the Development Process: Are There Patterns? Yes," Electronic Working Papers 99-007, University of Maryland, Department of Economics.
- Kyle Bagwell & Garey Ramey, 1992.
1034, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Roger Betancourt & David Gautschi, 1996. "An international comparison of the determinants of retail gross margins," Empirica, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 173-189, June.
- Roger Betancourt & Margaret Malanoski, 1999. "An Estimable Model of Supermarket Behavior: Prices, Distribution Services and Some Effects of Competition," Empirica, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 55-73, March.
- Keh, Hean Tat & Chu, Singfat, 2003. "Retail productivity and scale economies at the firm level: a DEA approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 75-82, April.
- MATSUURA Toshiyuki & SUNADA Mitsuru, 2009. "Measurement of the Consumer Benefit of Competition in Retail Outlets," Discussion papers 09015, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.