Predicting Nursing Home Utilization among the High-Risk Elderly
In: Issues in the Economics of Aging
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 7117.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles, Kerwin Kofi & Sevak, Purvi, 2005. "Can family caregiving substitute for nursing home care?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 1174-1190, November.
- Olivia S. Mitchell & John Piggott & Satoshi Shimizutani, 2004. "Aged-Care Support in Japan: Perspectives and Challenges," NBER Working Papers 10882, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benoit Dostie & Pierre Thomas Léger, 2004.
"The Living Arrangement Dynamics of Sick, Elderly Individuals,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Benoit Dostie & Pierre Thomas Léger, 2005. "The Living Arrangement Dynamics of Sick, Elderly Individuals," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 40(4), pages 989-1014.
- Benoit Dostie & Pierre Thomas Léger, 2003. "The Living Arrangement Dynamics of Sick, Elderly Individuals," Cahiers de recherche 03-07, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Axel Borsch-Supan & Daniel L. McFadden & Reinhold Schnabel, 1996.
"Living Arrangements: Health and Wealth Effects,"
in: Advances in the Economics of Aging, pages 193-216
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Noguchi, Haruko & Shimizutani, Satoshi, 2011. "The determinants of exit from institutions and the price elasticity of institutional care: Evidence from Japanese micro-level data," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 131-142, June.
- Darius N. Lakdawalla & Robert Schoeni, 2003. "Is nursing home demand affected by the decline in age difference between spouses?," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 8(10), pages 279-304, May.
- Chou, Shin-Yi, 2002. "Asymmetric information, ownership and quality of care: an empirical analysis of nursing homes," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 293-311, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.