Economic Growth, 1947-73;An International Comparison
In: New Developments in Productivity Measurement
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 3922.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Inklaar, Robert & Timmer, Marcel & van Ark, Bart, 2006.
"Mind the gap! International Comparisons of Productivity in Services and Goods Production,"
GGDC Research Memorandum
GD-89, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Robert Inklaar & Marcel P. Timmer & Bart van Ark, 2007. "Mind the Gap! International Comparisons of Productivity in Services and Goods Production," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 8, pages 281-307, 05.
- Robert Inklaar & Marcel P. Timmer & Bart van Ark, 2006. "Mind the gap! International comparisons of productivity in services and goods production," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-175, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Dale W. Jorgenson, 2005. "Capital Accumulation, Productivity and Growth," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 95(1), pages 25-56, January-F.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Barbiellini Amidei, Federico, 2009. "Knowledge, innovation and localised technological change in Italy, 1950-1990," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200913, University of Turin.
- Teresa Sequeira & Francisco Diniz, 2013.
"Planning Beyond Infrastructures: The Third Sector In Douro And Alto Trãs-Os-Montes,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa13p43, European Regional Science Association.
- Teresa SEQUEIRA & Francisco DINIZ, 2014. "Planning Beyond Infrastructures: The Third Sector In Douro And Alto Tras-Os-Montes," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(1), pages 43-57, June.
- Chan-Kang, Connie & Buccola, Steven T., 1998. "R&D Investment And Productivity Growth In U.S. And Canadian Food Manufacturing," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20880, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Wolff, Edward N., 2000. "Human capital investment and economic growth: exploring the cross-country evidence," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 433-472, December.
- Bucci, Alberto & Florio, Massimo & La Torre, Davide, 2012. "Government spending and growth in second-best economies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 654-663.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.