Productivity Trends: Capital and Labor
In: Productivity Trends: Capital and Labor
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 5596.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Turner, Chad & Tamura, Robert & Mulholland, Sean, 2008.
"How important are human capital, physical capital and total factor productivity for determining state economic growth in the United States: 1840-2000?,"
7715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chad Turner & Robert Tamura & Sean Mulholland, 2013. "How important are human capital, physical capital and total factor productivity for determining state economic growth in the United States, 1840–2000?," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 319-371, December.
- Todd Schoellman & Sean Mulholland & Robert Tamura & Chad Turner, 2010. "How Important are Human Capital, Physical Capital and Total Factor Productivity for Determining State Economic Growth in the United States, 1840-2000," 2010 Meeting Papers 839, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Paul Romer, 1989.
"Endogenous Technological Change,"
NBER Working Papers
3210, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Milenko Popovic, 2007.
"Rising Wage Inequality, Rate Of Return On Investment In Education, And Cost Of Education,"
Montenegrin Journal of Economics,
Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 3(5), pages 35-58.
- Popović, Milenko, 2007. "Rising Wage Inequality, Rate of Return on Investment in Education and Cost of Education," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 35-58.
- Popovic, Milenko, 2007. "Rising Wage Inequality, Rate Of Return On Investment In Education, And Cost Of Education," MPRA Paper 6049, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enrica De Cian, 2009.
"Factor-Augmenting Technical Change: An Empirical Assessment,"
2009.18, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Carlo Carraro & Enrica De Cian, 2009. "Factor-Augmenting Technical Change: an Empirical Assessment," Working Papers 2009_29, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Elsadig Ahmed & Rahim Ridzuan, 2013. "The Impact of ICT on East Asian Economic Growth: Panel Estimation Approach," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 540-555, December.
- Elsadig Musa Ahmed, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment Intensity Effects On Tfp Intensity Of Asean 5 Plus 2," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 33(2), pages 155-166, December.
- G. Cameron, 1996.
"Innovation and economic growth,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
20685, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ahmed, Elsadig Musa, 2012. "Are the FDI inflow spillover effects on Malaysia's economic growth input driven?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1498-1504.
- Benton F. Massell, 1958. "Capital Formation and Technological Change," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 58, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Sergey Drobyshevsky & Oleg Lugovoy & Ekaterina Astafieva & Anna Kozlovskaya & Pavel Trunin & Lew Lederman, 2005. "Factors of Economic Growth in Russia’s Regions," Published Papers 121, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2012.
- Mariolis, Theodore, 2010. "Κριτική Έκθεση του "Νόμου της Πτωτικής Τάσης του Ποσοστού Κέρδους" του K. Marx: Κατανομή Εισοδήματος, Επισώ�," MPRA Paper 22461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hamblin, David & Iyer, Arun, 1996. "What difference does your industry make?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2-3), pages 155-174, June.
- Edward C. Prescott, 2002. "Prosperity and Depression," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 1-15, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.