Productivity Trends: Capital and Labor
In: Productivity Trends: Capital and Labor
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 5596.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hamblin, David & Iyer, Arun, 1996. "What difference does your industry make?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2-3), pages 155-174, June.
- Enrica De Cian, 2009.
"Factor-Augmenting Technical Change: An Empirical Assessment,"
2009.18, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Carlo Carraro & Enrica De Cian, 2009. "Factor-Augmenting Technical Change: an Empirical Assessment," Working Papers 2009_29, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Popovic, Milenko, 2007.
"Rising Wage Inequality, Rate Of Return On Investment In Education, And Cost Of Education,"
6049, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Milenko Popovic, 2007. "Rising Wage Inequality, Rate Of Return On Investment In Education, And Cost Of Education," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 3(5), pages 35-58.
- Popović, Milenko, 2007. "Rising Wage Inequality, Rate of Return on Investment in Education and Cost of Education," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Paul M Romer, 1999.
"Endogenous Technological Change,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2135, David K. Levine.
- Todd Schoellman & Sean Mulholland & Robert Tamura & Chad Turner, 2010.
"How Important are Human Capital, Physical Capital and Total Factor Productivity for Determining State Economic Growth in the United States, 1840-2000,"
2010 Meeting Papers
839, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Chad Turner & Robert Tamura & Sean Mulholland, 2013. "How important are human capital, physical capital and total factor productivity for determining state economic growth in the United States, 1840–2000?," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 319-371, December.
- Turner, Chad & Tamura, Robert & Mulholland, Sean, 2008. "How important are human capital, physical capital and total factor productivity for determining state economic growth in the United States: 1840-2000?," MPRA Paper 7715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahmed, Elsadig Musa, 2012. "Are the FDI inflow spillover effects on Malaysia's economic growth input driven?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1498-1504.
- Edward C. Prescott, 2002. "Prosperity and Depression," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 1-15, May.
- Melaku T. Abegaz, 2013. "Total Factor Productivity and Technical Efficiency in the Ethiopian Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers 010, Ethiopian Development Research Institute - EDRI.
- Sergey Drobyshevsky & Oleg Lugovoy & Ekaterina Astafieva & Anna Kozlovskaya & Pavel Trunin & Lew Lederman, 2005. "Factors of Economic Growth in Russia’s Regions," Published Papers 121, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2012.
- Elsadig Ahmed & Rahim Ridzuan, 2013. "The Impact of ICT on East Asian Economic Growth: Panel Estimation Approach," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 540-555, December.
- Benton F. Massell, 1958. "Capital Formation and Technological Change," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 58, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Mariolis, Theodore, 2010. "Κριτική Έκθεση του "Νόμου της Πτωτικής Τάσης του Ποσοστού Κέρδους" του K. Marx: Κατανομή Εισοδήματος, Επισώ�," MPRA Paper 22461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.