Comment on "Explaining Trends in High School Graduation: The Changing Elementary and Secondary Education Policy Landscape and Income Inequality over the Last Half Century"
In: Human Capital in History: The American Record
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 12899.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sean Corcoran & William N. Evans, 2010. "Income Inequality, the Median Voter, and the Support for Public Education," NBER Working Papers 16097, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elizabeth U. Cascio & Sarah Reber, 2013. "The Poverty Gap in School Spending Following the Introduction of Title I," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 103(3), pages 423-27, May.
- Elizabeth Cascio & Nora Gordon & Ethan Lewis & Sarah Reber, 2009.
"Paying for Progress: Conditional Grants and the Desegregation of Southern Schools,"
NBER Working Papers
14869, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elizabeth Cascio & Nora Gordon & Ethan Lewis & Sarah Reber, 2010. "Paying for Progress: Conditional Grants and the Desegregation of Southern Schools," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 125(1), pages 445-482, February.
- Leah Boustan & Fernando Ferreira & Hernan Winkler & Eric M. Zolt, 2013. "The Effect of Rising Income Inequality on Taxation and Public Expenditures: Evidence from U.S. Municipalities and School Districts, 1970–2000," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 95(4), pages 1291-1302, October.
- David Card & A. Abigail Payne, 1998.
"School Finance Reform, the Distribution of School Spending, and the Distribution of SAT Scores,"
NBER Working Papers
6766, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Card & Abigail A. Payne, 1997. "School Finance Reform, the Distribution of School Spending, and the Distribution of SAT Scores," Working Papers 766, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Sarah J. Reber, 2010. "School Desegregation and Educational Attainment for Blacks," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 45(4), pages 893-914.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.