Accounting for the Distribution of Income in the U.S. National Accounts
In: Measuring Economic Sustainability and Progress
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 12828.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Burkhauser, Richard V. & Larrimore, Jeff & Simon, Kosali I., 2012.
"A "Second Opinion" On The Economic Health Of The American Middle Class,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 65(1), pages 7-32, March Cit.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Jeff Larrimore & Kosali I. Simon, 2011. "A "Second Opinion" on the Economic Health of the American Middle Class," NBER Working Papers 17164, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward N. Wolff & Ajit Zacharias & Thomas Masterson & Selcuk Eren & Andrew Sharpe & Elspeth Hazell, 2012.
"A Comparison of Inequality and Living Standards in Canada and the United States Using an Expanded Measure of Economic Well-Being,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_703, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Edward N. Wolff & Ajit Zacharias & Thomas Masterson & Selçuk Eren & Andrew Sharpe & Elspeth Hazell, 2012. "A Comparison of Inequality and Living Standards in Canada and the United States Using an Expanded Measure of Economic Well-Being," CSLS Research Reports 2012-01, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Luigi Pistaferri & Itay Saporta-Eksten, 2012. "Changes in the Income Distribution and Aggregate Consumption," Working Papers 11, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Thomas Piketty & Emmanuel Saez, 2003. "Income Inequality In The United States, 1913-1998," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 118(1), pages 1-39, February.
- Dennis J. Fixler & Jeremy Nalewaik, 2010.
"News, Noise, and Estimates of the "True" Unobserved State of the Economy,"
BEA Working Papers
0068, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Dennis J. Fixler & Jeremy J. Nalewaik, 2007. "News, noise, and estimates of the "true" unobserved state of the economy," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-34, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Buhmann, Brigitte, et al, 1988. "Equivalence Scales, Well-Being, Inequality, and Poverty: Sensitivity Estimates across Ten Countries Using the Luxembourg Income Study (LIS) Database," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 34(2), pages 115-42, June.
- Sen, Amartya, 1973. "On Economic Inequality," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198281931.
- Stéphane Mussard & Luc Savard, 2010. "Macro/Micro-Economic Modelling and Gini Multi-Decomposition: An Application to the Philippines," Journal of Income Distribution, Journal of Income Distribution, vol. 19(2), pages 51-78, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.