Public and Private Spillovers: Location and the Productivity of Pharmaceutical Research
In: Contributions in Memory of Zvi Griliches
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 12232.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Isabel Tecu, 2013. "The Location of Industrial Innovation: Does Manufacturing Matter?," Working Papers 13-09, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Okamuro, Hiroyuki & Nishimura, Junichi, 2011. "Management of Cluster Policies: Case Studies of Japanese, German, and French Bio-clusters," CEI Working Paper Series 2011-7, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Belderbos, Rene & Leten, Bart & Suzuki, Shinya, 2009.
"Does Excellence in Academic Research Attract Foreign R&D?,"
UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series
066, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Rene Belderbos & Bart Leten & Shinya Suzuki, 2009. "Does Excellence in Academic Research Attract Foreign R&D?," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-079, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Belderbos, Rene & Leten, Bart & Suzuki, Shinya, 2009. "Does Excellence in Academic Research Attract Foreign R&D?," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/252486, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Nishimura, Junichi & Okamuro, Hiroyuki, 2012.
"Subsidy and networking: The effects of direct and indirect support programs of the cluster policy,"
Working Paper Series
22, Center for Interfirm Network, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Nishimura, Junichi & Okamuro, Hiroyuki, 2011. "Subsidy and networking: The effects of direct and indirect support programs of the cluster policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 714-727, June.
- Bettina Becker, 2013. "The Determinants of R&D Investment: A Survey of the Empirical Research," Discussion Paper Series 2013_09, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Sep 2013.
- Iain M. Cockburn & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2010. "The Global Location of Biopharmaceutical Knowledge Activity: New Findings, New Questions," NBER Chapters, in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 10, pages 129-157 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chris CM Forman & Nicolas van Zeebroeck, 2012.
"From wires to partners: How the Internet has fostered R&D collaborations within firms,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/105990, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Chris Forman & Nicolas van Zeebroeck, 2012. "From Wires to Partners: How the Internet Has Fostered R&D Collaborations Within Firms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(8), pages 1549-1568, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.