Monetary and international factors behind Japan's lost decade
In: Financial Globalization, 20th Anniversary Conference, NBER-TCER-CEPR
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 12020.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Atsuo Utaka, 2014. "Consumer Confidence and the Japanese Economy -Comparison of Pre- and Post-Bubble Period-," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(2), pages 1165-1173.
- Cohen, Benjamin J., 2014. "Will History Repeat Itself? Lessons for the Yuan," ADBI Working Papers 453, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Masahiro Kawai & Peter Morgan, 2013.
"Banking Crises and â€œJapanizationâ€ : Origins and Implications,"
Governance Working Papers
23509, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Masahiro Kawai & Peter Morgan, 2013. "Banking Crises and â€œJapanizationâ€ : Origins and Implications," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23509, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Rod Tyers, 2012.
"Looking Inward for Transformative Growth in China,"
CAMA Working Papers
2012-15, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.