The Effect of Taxes on Royalties and the Migration of Intangible Assets Abroad
In: International Trade in Services and Intangibles in the Era of Globalization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 11607.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rosanne Altshuler & Harry Grubert & T. Scott Newlon, 2000.
"Has U.S. Investment Abroad Become More Sensitive to Tax Rates?,"
in: International Taxation and Multinational Activity, pages 9-38
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosanne Altshuler & T. Scott Newlon & Harry Grubert, 2002. "Has U.S. Investment Abroad Become More Sensitive to Tax Rates?," Departmental Working Papers 199806, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Rosanne Altshuler & Harry Grubert & T. Scott Newlon, 1998. "Has U.S. Investment Abroad Become More Sensitive to Tax Rates?," NBER Working Papers 6383, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bloom, Nick & Griffith, Rachel & Van Reenen, John, 2002.
"Do R&D tax credits work? Evidence from a panel of countries 1979-1997,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 1-31, July.
- Nicholas Bloom & Rachel Griffith & John Van Reenen, 2007. "Do R&D Tax Credits Work? Evidence from a Panel of Countries 1979-1997," Discussion Papers 07-020, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Jason G. Cummins, 2004.
"A new approach to the valuation of intangible capital,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2004-17, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jason G. Cummins, 2005. "A New Approach to the Valuation of Intangible Capital," NBER Chapters, in: Measuring Capital in the New Economy, pages 47-72 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jason G. Cummins, 2003. "A New Approach to the Valuation of Intangible Capital," NBER Working Papers 9924, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grubert, Harry & Randolph, William C. & Rousslang, Donald J., 1996. "Country and Multinational Company Responses to the Tax Reform Act of 1986," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 49(3), pages 341-58, September.
- Carol Corrado & John Haltiwanger & Dan Sichel, 2005. "Measuring Capital in the New Economy," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number corr05-1.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.