Recent Developments in Old Age Pension Systems: An International Overview
In: Social Security Pension Reform in Europe
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 10681.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dilnot, Andrew & Disney, Richard & Johnson, Paul & Whitehouse, Edward, 1994. "Pensions policy in the UK: An economic analysis," MPRA Paper 10478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olivia S. Mitchell & Flavio Ataliba Barreto, 1997. "After Chile, What? Second-Round Pension Reforms in Latin America," NBER Working Papers 6316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward M. Gramlich, 1999. "Social Security Liabilities," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 2(3), pages 489-497, July.
- David A. Wise & Robin L. Lumsdaine, 1990.
"Aging and Labor Force Participation: A Review of Trends and Explanations,"
NBER Working Papers
3420, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robin L. Lumsdaine & David A. Wise, 1994. "Aging and Labor Force Participation: A Review of Trends and Explanations," NBER Chapters, in: Aging in the United States and Japan: Economic Trends, pages 7-42 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Frederick Kramer & Yutong Li, 1997. "Reform of the Canada Pension Plan: Analytical Considerations," IMF Working Papers 97/141, International Monetary Fund.
- Jonathan Gruber, 1997.
"Social Security and Retirement in Canada,"
NBER Working Papers
6308, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan Budd & Nigel Campbell, 1998. "The Roles of the Public and Private Sectors in the U.K. Pension System," NBER Chapters, in: Privatizing Social Security, pages 99-134 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alois Guger, 1997.
"Austria's Old-Age Pension System in an International Comparison,"
WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports),
WIFO, vol. 70(9), pages 535-546, September.
- Alois Guger, 1998. "Austria's Old-Age Pension System in an International Comparison," Austrian Economic Quarterly, WIFO, vol. 3(1), pages 31-42, January.
- Olivia S. Mitchell, . "Developments in Pensions," Pension Research Council Working Papers 98-4, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- Sheetal K. Chand & Albert Jaeger, 1996. "Aging Populations and Public Pension Schemes," IMF Occasional Papers 147, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.