Technology and the Theory of Vintage Aggregation
In: Hard-to-Measure Goods and Services: Essays in Honor of Zvi Griliches
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 0875.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Morrison, C. J. & Berndt, E. R., 1981. "Short-run labor productivity in a dynamic model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 339-365, August.
- Berndt, Ernst R. & Fuss, Melvyn A., 1986. "Productivity measurement with adjustments for variations in capacity utilization and other forms of temporary equilibrium," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 33(1-2), pages 7-29.
- Russell Cooper & John Haltiwanger, 1990.
"The Aggregate Implications of Machine Replacement: Theory and Evidence,"
NBER Working Papers
3552, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cooper, Russell & Haltiwanger, John, 1993. "The Aggregate Implications of Machine Replacement: Theory and Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 83(3), pages 360-82, June.
- John Haltiwanger & Russell Cooper, 1992. "The Aggregate Implications Of Machine Replacement: Theory And Evidence," Working Papers, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau 92-12, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 2003.
"Computing Productivity: Firm-Level Evidence,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 85(4), pages 793-808, November.
- Brynjolfsson, Erik & Hitt, Lorin M., 2004. "Computing Productivity: Firm-Level Evidence," Working papers, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management 4210-01, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Erwin Diewert, 2009. "The aggregation of capital over vintages in a model of embodied technical progress," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 1-19, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.