Specification and estimation of intertemporal asset pricing models
In: Handbook of Monetary Economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Monetary Economics with number 1-12.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bullard, James & Russell, Steven, 1999. "An empirically plausible model of low real interest rates and unbacked government debt," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 477-508, December.
- Frank F. Gong & Eli M. Remolona, 1996. "Two factors along the yield curve," Research Paper 9613, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Nakano, Katsura & Saito, Makoto, 1998. "Asset Pricing in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 151-166, June.
- Startz, Richard & Tsang, Kwok Ping, 2012.
"Nonexponential Discounting: A Direct Test And Perhaps A New Puzzle,"
University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series
qt8pw4h6vk, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Startz Richard & Tsang Kwok Ping, 2012. "Nonexponential Discounting: A Direct Test And Perhaps A New Puzzle," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-35, November.
- John Y. CAMPBELL & Luis VICEIRA, 1998.
"Who Should Buy Long-Term Bonds?,"
FAME Research Paper Series
rp5, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Viceira, Luis & Campbell, John, 2001. "Who Should Buy Long-Term Bonds?," Scholarly Articles 3128709, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- John Y. Campbell & Luis M. Viceira, 1998. "Who Should Buy Long-Term Bonds?," NBER Working Papers 6801, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Y. Campbell & Luis M. Viceira, 2000. "Who Should Buy Long-Term Bonds?," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1895, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Prakash Apte & Piet Sercu & Raman Uppal, 1996. "The Equilibrium Approach to Exchange Rates: Theory and Tests," NBER Working Papers 5748, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wessel Marquering & Marno Verbeek, 1998.
"An Empirical Analysis of Intertemporal Asset Pricing Models with Transaction Costs and Habit Persistence,"
Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers
ces9824, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Marquering, Wessel & Verbeek, Marno, 1999. "An empirical analysis of intertemporal asset pricing models with transaction costs and habit persistence," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 243-265, September.
- Zagaglia, Paolo, 2009. "Forecasting with a DSGE Model of the term Structure of Interest Rates: The Role of the Feedback," Research Papers in Economics 2009:14, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Jordi Gali, 1999.
"Technology, Employment, and the Business Cycle: Do Technology Shocks Explain Aggregate Fluctuations?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(1), pages 249-271, March.
- Galí, Jordi, 1996. "Technology, Employment, and the Business Cycle: Do Technology Shocks Explain Aggregate Fluctuations?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1499, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jordi Gali, 1996. "Technology, Employment, and the Business Cycle: Do Technology Shocks Explain Aggregate Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 5721, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tom Doan, . "RATS programs to replicates Gali's AEA 1999 VAR results," Statistical Software Components RTZ00062, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Chrétien, Stéphane, 2012. "Bounds on the autocorrelation of admissible stochastic discount factors," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 1943-1962.
- James Bullard & Steve Russell, 1998. "Monetary steady states in a low real interest rate economy," Working Papers 1994-012, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Saito, Makoto, 1998. "A simple model of incomplete insurance the case of permanent shocks," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 763-777, May.
- Bruce N. Lehmann, 1992. "Empirical Testing of Asset Pricing Models," NBER Working Papers 4043, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.