Equilibrium analysis with non-convex technologies
In: Handbook of Mathematical Economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Mathematical Economics with number 4-36.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brusco, Sandro, 1999. "Cost minimization and regulation in general equilibrium: an example," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 213-216, May.
- van den Elzen, Antoon & Kremers, Hans, 2006.
"An adjustment process for nonconvex production economies,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Elzen, Antoon van den & Kremers, Hans, 1999. "An adjustment process for nonconvex production economies," Serie Research Memoranda 0001, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Jorge Rivera Cayupi, 2004. "A non-convex equilibirum model when producers have many production alternatives," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 31(2 Year 20), pages 165-175, December.
- Маракулин В.М., 2014. "О Договорном Подходе В Моделях Экономики Типа Эрроу-Дебре-Маккензи," Журнал Экономика и математические методы (ЭММ), Центральный Экономико-Математический Институт (ЦЭМИ), vol. 50(1), pages 61-79, ÑÐ½Ð²Ð°Ñ.
- Antonio Villar Notario, 1994.
"Existence and efficiency of equilibrium in economies with increasing returns to scale: An exposition,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
1994-07, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Antonio Villar, 1994. "Existence and efficiency of equilibrium in economics with increasing returns to scale: an exposition," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 18(2), pages 205-243, May.
- Tian, Guoqiang, 2009. "Implementation in economies with non-convex production technologies unknown to the designer," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 526-545, May.
- Oggioni, Giorgia & Smeers, Yves, 2012. "Evaluating the application of different pricing regimes and low carbon investments in the European electricity market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1356-1369.
- Jorge Rivera C. & Francisco Martínez, 2005. "Consumption rigths: a market mechanism to redistribute wealth," Working Papers wp215, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Jofre, Alejandro & Cayupi, Jorge Rivera, 2006. "An intrinsic characterization of free disposal hypothesis," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 423-427, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.