Information Cascade Experiments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Experimental Economics Results with number 2-39.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevierdirect.com/product.jsp?isbn=9780444826428
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frederic Koessler & Anthony Ziegelmeyer & Juergen Bracht & Eyal Winter, 2008.
"Fragility of Information Cascades: An Experimental Study using Elicited Beliefs,"
Jena Economic Research Papers
2008-094, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Anthony Ziegelmeyer & Frédéric Koessler & Juergen Bracht & Eyal Winter, 2010. "Fragility of information cascades: an experimental study using elicited beliefs," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 121-145, June.
- Clemens Oberhammer & Andreas Stiehler, . "Does Cascade Behavior Reflect Bayesian Updating? –An Experimental Study--," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2003-01, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Mathias Drehmann & Jörg Oechssler & Andreas Roider, 2004.
"Herding with and without Payoff Externalities - An Internet Experiment,"
Bonn Econ Discussion Papers
bgse15_2004, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Drehmann, Mathias & Oechssler, Jorg & Roider, Andreas, 2007. "Herding with and without payoff externalities -- an internet experiment," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 391-415, April.
- Mathias Drehmann & Jörg Oechssler & Andreas Roider, 2005. "Herding with and without Payoff Externalities - An Internet Experiment," Working Papers 0420, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2005.
- Drehmann, Mathias & Oechssler, Jörg & Roider, Andreas, 2005. "Herding With and Without Payoff Externalities - An Internet Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 5310, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hirshleifer, David & Teoh, Siew Hong, 2001.
"Herd Behavior and Cascading in Capital Markets: A Review and Synthesis,"
5186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Hirshleifer & Siew Hong Teoh, 2003. "Herd Behaviour and Cascading in Capital Markets: a Review and Synthesis," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 9(1), pages 25-66.
- Hirshleifer, David & Teoh, Siew Hong, 2008.
"Thought and Behavior Contagion in Capital Markets,"
9142, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tim Grebe & Julia Schmid & Andreas Stiehler, 2006.
"Do Individuals Recognize Cascade Behavior of Others? - An Experimental Study -,"
SFB 649 Discussion Papers
SFB649DP2006-079, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Grebe, Tim & Schmid, Julia & Stiehler, Andreas, 2008. "Do individuals recognize cascade behavior of others? - An experimental study," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 197-209, April.
- Grebe, Tim & Schmid, Julia & Stiehler, Andreas, 2006. "Do individuals recognize cascade behavior of others? An Experimental Study," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 180, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.