In: Handbook of Econometrics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Econometrics with number 1-10.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C39 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Other
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dette, Holger & Hetzler, Benjamin, 2006. "A simple test for the parametric form of the variance function in nonparametric regression," Technical Reports 2006,07, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Čížek, Pavel, 2004. "(Non) Linear Regression Modeling," Papers 2004,11, Humboldt-Universität Berlin, Center for Applied Statistics and Economics (CASE).
- Mittelhammer, Ronald C. & Judge, George G. & Schoenberg, Ron, 2003.
"Empirical evidence concerning the finite sample performance of El-type structural equation estimation and inference methods,"
CUDARE Working Paper Series
945, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Mittelhammer, Ron C & Judge, George G. & Schoenberg, Ron, 2003. "Empirical Evidence Concerning the Finite Sample Performance of EL-Type Structural Equation Estimation and Inference Methods," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt2xm0n02g, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Pere, Pekka, 2000. "Adjusted estimates and Wald statistics for the AR(1) model with constant," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 335-363, October.
- Danilov, D.L. & Magnus, J.R., 2002. "Estimation of the Mean of a Univariate Normal Distribution When the Variance is not Known," Discussion Paper 2002-77, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bodo E. Steiner, 2004. "Australian wines in the British wine market: A hedonic price analysis," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(3), pages 287-307.
- S. K. Sapra, 2003. "Pre-test estimation in Poisson regression model," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 10(9), pages 541-543.
- Wan, Alan T. K. & Chaturvedi, Anoop, 2001. "Double k-Class Estimators in Regression Models with Non-spherical Disturbances," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 226-250, November.
- Danilov, D.L. & Magnus, J.R., 2001. "On the Harm that Pretesting Does," Discussion Paper 2001-37, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Henry-Osorio, Miguel & Mittelhammer, Ronald C., 2012. "An Information-Theoretic Approach to Modeling Binary Choices: Estimating Willingness to Pay for Recreation Site Attributes," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 123432, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Steiner, Bodo E., 2002. "The Valuation Of Labelling Attributes In A Wine Market," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19718, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Burt, Oscar R. & Frank, Michael D. & Beattie, Bruce R., 1987. "Prior Information And Heuristic Ridge Regression For Production Function Estimation," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(02), December.
- Danilov, Dmitry & Magnus, J.R.Jan R., 2004. "On the harm that ignoring pretesting can cause," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 27-46, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.