The financial crisis: what implications for new statistics?
In: Proceedings of the IFC Conference on "Initiatives to address data gaps revealed by the financial crisis", Basel, 25-26 August 2010
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series IFC Bulletins chapters with number 34-01.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Upper, Christian, 2011. "Simulation methods to assess the danger of contagion in interbank markets," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 111-125, August.
- Stephen Cecchetti & Ingo Fender & Kostas Patrick McGuire, 2010. "Toward a global risk map," BIS Working Papers 309, Bank for International Settlements.
- Elsinger, Helmut & Lehar, Alfred & Summer, Martin, 2002.
"Risk Assessment for Banking Systems,"
79, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Rodrigo Alfaro & Mathias Drehmann, 2009. "Macro stress tests and crises: what can we learn?," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Claudio E. V. Borio & Gianni Toniolo, 2006. "One hundred and thirty years of central bank cooperation: a BIS perspective," BIS Working Papers 197, Bank for International Settlements.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Timo Laurmaa).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.