First Name: Fotis
Last Name: Papailias
RePEc Short-ID: ppa703
Email: [This author has chosen not to make the email address public]
- (50%) Management School
- Location: Belfast, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 (0)28 90273287
Fax: +44 (0)28 90236601
Postal: 22, University Square, Belfast BT7 1NN
Handle: RePEc:edi:dequbuk (more details at EDIRC)
- (50%) quantf research (quantf research)
- Homepage: http://www.quantf.com
- George Kapetanios & Fotis Papailias, 2011. "Block Bootstrap and Long Memory," Working Papers 679, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
NEP Fields1 paper by this author was announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-ECM: Econometrics (1) 2011-06-25. Author is listed
- NEP-ETS: Econometric Time Series (1) 2011-06-25. Author is listed
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Fotis Papailias should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.