Marielle de Jong
First Name: Marielle
Last Name: de Jong
RePEc Short-ID: pde593
- Centre de Recherche en Développement Économique et Finance Internationale (DEFI)
Aix-Marseille School of Economics (AMSE)
- Location: Aix-en-Provence/Marseille, France
Phone: +33 (0) 442 93 59 60
Fax: +33 (0) 442 38 95 85
Postal: Chateau La Farge - Route des Milles, 13290 Les Milles AIX-EN-PROVENCE
Handle: RePEc:edi:cediafr (more details at EDIRC)
- Cette, G. & de Jong, M., 2013. "Market-implied inflation and growth rates adversely affected by the Brent," Working papers, Banque de France 433, Banque de France.
- Cette, G. & De Jong, M., 2012.
"Breakeven inflation rates and their puzzling correlation relationships,"
Working papers, Banque de France
367, Banque de France.
- Gilbert Cette & Marielle de Jong, 2013. "Breakeven inflation rates and their puzzling correlation relationships," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(18), pages 2579-2585, June.
- Cette, G. & De Jong, M., 2009. "The Rocky Ride of Break-even-inflation rates," Working papers, Banque de France 230, Banque de France.
- Marielle de Jong & Gilbert Cette, 2008. "The rocky ride of break-even inflation rates," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 5(31), pages 1-8.
NEP Fields3 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2009-07-03. Author is listed
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2013-05-05. Author is listed
- NEP-IAS: Insurance Economics (1) 2013-05-05. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (3) 2009-07-03 2012-03-08 2013-05-05. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (2) 2009-07-03 2012-03-08. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Cette, G. & De Jong, M., 2012. "Breakeven inflation rates and their puzzling correlation relationships," Working papers, Banque de France 367, Banque de France.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marielle de Jong should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.