First Name: Jing
Last Name: Chen
RePEc Short-ID: pch267
- Jing Chen, 2005. "Imperfect Market or Imperfect Theory: A Unified Analytical Theory of Production and Capital Structure of Firms," Finance 0509009, EconWPA.
- Jing Chen, 2005. "Information Theory and Market Behavior," Finance 0503009, EconWPA.
- Jing Chen, 2013. "Population, Migration, Living Standard and Social Pressure: A Modeling Approach from Thermodynamics," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 11(3), pages 345-349.
- Jing Chen & James Galbraith, 2012. "Austerity and fraud under different structures of technology and resource abundance," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(1), pages 335-343.
- Chen, Jing, 2012. "The nature of discounting," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 313-324.
- Jing Chen & James K. Galbraith, 2012. "A Common Framework for Evolutionary and Institutional Economics," Journal of Economic Issues, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 46(2), pages 419-428, June.
- Jing Chen & James K. Galbraith, 2011. "Institutional Structures and Policies in an Environment of Increasingly Scarce and Expensive Resources: A Fixed Cost Perspective," Journal of Economic Issues, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 45(2), pages 301-308, June.
- Jing Chen, 2010. "Where is the Efficient Frontier," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 24, pages 22-25, March.
- Jing Chen, 2009. "G. Leclerc, C. A. S. Hall (eds), Making world development work: scientific alternatives to neoclassical economic theory," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 929-931, August.
- Jing Chen & Sungchul Choi, 2009. "Internal firm structure, external market conditions and competitive dynamics," Global Business and Economics Review, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 11(1), pages 88-98.
- Jing Chen, 2008. "Languages And Cultures: An Economic And Evolutionary Analysis," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 2(21), pages 54-63, December.
- Jing Chen, 2006. "An analytical theory of project investment: a comparison with real option theory," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(4), pages 354-363, September.
- Chen, Jing, 2004. "Credit distortion and financial crisis," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 559-570.
- Jing Chen, 2003. "Derivatives securities: what they tell us," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(5), pages 92-96.
NEP Fields2 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
Most cited item
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jing Chen should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.