Paolo Nicola Barbieri
|Terminal Degree:||2015 Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche; Alma Mater Studiorum - Università di Bologna (from RePEc Genealogy)|
(90%) Nationalekonomiska institutionen Göteborg, Sweden
: 031-773 10 00
Vasagatan 1, Box 640, 405 30 Göteborg
RePEc:edi:naiguse (more details at EDIRC)
(10%) Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche Bologna, Italy
Alma Mater Studiorum - Università di Bologna
: +39 051 209 8019 and 2600
+39 051 209 8040 and 2664
Piazza Scaravilli, 2, and Strada Maggiore, 45, 40125 Bologna
RePEc:edi:sebolit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Nicola Barbieri, Paolo, 2017. "Healthy by Association: The effect of social participation on self-rated physical and psychological well-being," Working Papers in Economics 693, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Barbieri, Paolo Nicola, 2016. "The heterogeneity in immigrants unhealthy assimilation," MPRA Paper 71560, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barbieri, Paolo Nicola, 2016. "Weight loss, obesity traps and policy policies," MPRA Paper 71327, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Fabbri & P. N. Barbieri & M. Bigoni, 2016.
"Ride Your Luck! A Field Experiment on Lottery-based Incentives for Compliance,"
wp1089, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Fabbri, Marco & Nicola Barbieri, Paolo & Bigoni, Maria, 2016. "Ride Your Luck!A Field Experiment on Lotterybased Incentives for Compliance," Working Papers in Economics 678, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Barbieri, Paolo Nicola, 2015. "Body Weight, Dieting and Obesity Traps," MPRA Paper 67671, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barbieri, Paolo Nicola, 2015.
"Social Distortion in Weight Perception: A Decomposition of the Obesity Epidemic,"
68182, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barbieri, Paolo Nicola, 2015. "Social Distortion in Weight Perception: A Decomposition of the Obesity Epidemic," Working Papers in Economics 639, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- P. N. Barbieri & F. Fazio & G. Gamberini, 2015. "Let Young People Join The Legislative Process. A Twitter Based Experiment On Internships," Working Papers wp995, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Barbieri, Paolo Nicola, 2017. "Modelling body weight, dieting and obesity traps," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 468(C), pages 139-146.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 6 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Paolo Nicola Barbieri should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.