by members of
Singapore Centre for Applied and Policy Economics (SCAPE)
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Department of Economics
National University of Singapore
| Working papers | Journal articles | Chapters |
- Hoe Ee Khor & Kim Song Tan, 2010. "An Asian Response to International Financial Reforms," Working Papers 23-2010, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Michael Lim Mah-Hui & Khor Hoe Ee, 2010. "From Marx to Morgan Stanley: Inequality and Financial Crises," Working Papers 2010/13, Turkish Economic Association.
- Khor, Hoe Ee & Kee, Rui Xiong, 2008. "Asia: A Perspective on the Subprime Crisis," MPRA Paper 9995, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Apr 2008.
- Tan Kim Song & Khor Hoe Ee, 2005. "China’s Changing Economic Structures and Its Implications for Regional Patterns of Trade Production and Integration," Working Papers 23-2005, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Tan Kim Song & Khor Hoe Ee, 2005. "ChinaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Changing Economic Structures and Its Implications for Regional Patterns of Trade Production and Integration," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22478, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- David Burton & Wanda Tseng & Kalpana Kochhar & Hoe Ee Khor & Dubravko Mihaljek, 1994. "Economic Reform in China," IMF Occasional Papers 114, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael W. Bell & Kalpana Kochhar & Hoe Ee Khor, 1993. "China at the Threshold of a Market Economy," IMF Occasional Papers 107, International Monetary Fund.
- Hoe Ee Khor, 1991. "China," IMF Working Papers 91/85, International Monetary Fund.
- Hoe Ee Khor & Liliana Rojas-SuÃ¡rez, 1991. "Interest Rates in Mexico," IMF Working Papers 91/12, International Monetary Fund.
- Hoe Ee Khor & Jason Lee & Edward Robinson & Saktiandi Supaat, 2007. "Managed Float Exchange Rate System: The Singapore Experience," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 52(01), pages 7-25.
- Kim Song Tan & Hoe Ee Khor, 2006. "China's Changing Economic Structure and Implications for Regional Patterns of Trade, Production and Integration," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 14(6), pages 1-19.
- Khor, Hoe Ee, 1992. "China--macroeconomic cycles in the 1980S," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 173-194.
- Hoe E. Khor & Liliana Rojas-Suarez, 1991. "Interest Rates in Mexico: The Role of Exchange Rate Expectations and International Creditworthiness," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 38(4), pages 850-871, December.
- Khor Hoe Ee & Saktiandi Supaat, 2008. "The anchoring of inflation expectations in Singapore," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Transmission mechanisms for monetary policy in emerging market economies, volume 35, pages 445-449 Bank for International Settlements.
- Khor Hoe Ee, 2006. "Comments on “Monetary policy regimes and macroeconomic outcomes: Hong Kong and Singapore” by Stefan Gerlach and Petra Gerlach-Kristen," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Monetary policy in Asia: approaches and implementation, volume 31, pages 65-70 Bank for International Settlements.