by members of
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Government of Australia
| Working papers | Journal articles | Chapters |
- D. Peterson & G. Dwyer & D. Appels & J. Fry, 2005.
"Modelling Water Trade in the Southern Murray-Darling Basin,"
- Peterson, Deborah C. & Dwyer, Gavan & Appels, David & Fry, Jane, 2004. "Modelling Water Trade in the Southern Murray-Darling Basin," Staff Working Papers 31925, Productivity Commission.
- D. Appels & R. Douglas & G. Dwyer, 2005.
"Responsiveness of Demand for Irrigation Water: A Focus on the Southern Murray-Darling Basin,"
- Appels, David & Douglas, Robert A. & Dwyer, Gavan, 2004. "Responsiveness of Demand for Irrigation Water: A Focus on the Southern Murray-Darling Basin," Staff Working Papers 31924, Productivity Commission.
- Dwyer, Gavan & Loke, Paul & Appels, David & Stone, Susan F. & Peterson, Deborah C., 2005. "Integrating rural and urban water markets in south east Australia: Preliminary analysis," Conference/Workshop Proceedings 31909, Productivity Commission.
- Jonathan Coppel & Ellis Connolly, 2003. "What Do Financial Market Data Tell Us about Monetary Policy Transparency?," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2003-05, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Chris Chan & Patrick Laplagne & David Appels, 2003.
"The Role of Auctions in Allocating Public Resources,"
- Chan, Chris & Laplagne, Patrick & Appels, David, 2003. "The Role of Auctions in Allocating Public Resources," Staff Research Papers 31916, Productivity Commission.
- Greg Murtough & David Appels & Anna Matysek & CA Knox Lovell, 2002.
"Greenhouse gas emissions and the productivity growth of electricity generators,"
- Murtough, Greg & Appels, David & Matysek, Anna & Lovell, C.A. Knox, 2001. "Greenhouse Gas Emissions and the Productivity Growth of Electricity Generators," Staff Research Papers 31917, Productivity Commission.
- Jonathan Coppel & Jean-Christophe Dumont & Ignazio Visco, 2001. "Trends in Immigration and Economic Consequences," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 284, OECD Publishing.
- David Appels, 2001. "Forest rotation lengths under carbon sequestration payments," Others 0110007, EconWPA.
- Productivity Commission, 2001. "Pig and pigmeat industries: safeguard action against imports," International Trade 0107003, EconWPA.
- Jonathan Coppel & Martine Durand & Ignazio Visco, 2000. "EMU, The Euro and The European Policy Mix," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 232, OECD Publishing.
- Jonathan Coppel, 2000. "E-Commerce: Impacts and Policy Challenges," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 252, OECD Publishing.
- Jonathan Coppel & Martine Durand, 1999. "Trends in Market Openness," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 221, OECD Publishing.
- Peter Hoeller & Jonathan Coppel, 1992. "Energy Taxation and Price Distortions in Fossil Fuel Markets: Some Implications for Climate Change Policy," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 110, OECD Publishing.
- Deborah Peterson & Gavan Dwyer & David Appels & Jane Fry, 2005. "Water Trade in the Southern Murray-Darling Basin," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 81(s1), pages S115-S127, 08.
- Coppel, Jonathan & Durand, Martine & Visco, Ignazio, 2000. "The European Monetary Union, the euro, and the European policy mix," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 31-63.
- Jean-Philippe Cotis & Jonathan Coppel, 2005. "Business Cycle Dynamics in OECD Countries: Evidence, Causes and Policy Implications," RBA Annual Conference Volume, in: Christopher Kent & David Norman (ed.), The Changing Nature of the Business Cycle Reserve Bank of Australia.