by members of
Istituto di Studi e Analisi Economica (ISAE)
Istituto Nazionale di Statistica (ISTAT)
(Institute of Economic Studies and Analyses, National Institute of Statistics))These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Journal articles |
- Salvatore Allegra & Barbara Baldazzi, 2008. "Data editing and quality of daily diaries in the Italian Time use survey," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 42(6), pages 809-820, December.
- Barbara Baldazzi & Maria Romano, 2006. "Types and Forms of Non-daily Commuting in Italian Population," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 77(3), pages 499-520, 07.
- Enrica Aurelia & Barbara Baldazzi, 2002. "Unequal perceived quality of life among elderly Italians: different satisfaction levels in selected spheres life," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 60(1), pages 309-334, December.
- Enrica Aureli & Barbara Baldazzi, 1998. "Households and Territory. The Location of the Population of Rome in Relation to Housing Supply Characteristics," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 97-118, May.
- Barbara Baldazzi & Helen-Cristin Corrado & Angela Ferruzza, 1998. "The Quality of Life in Some Local Metropolitan Labour Markets in Italy," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 71-95, May.