Agricultural policies and farm structures: agent-based modelling and application to EU-policy reform
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO) in its series Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Central and Eastern Europe with number 14945 and published in 2004.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Theodor-Lieser-Strasse 2, 06120 Halle(Saale)
Phone: (+49) (0) 345 / 29 28 0
Fax: (+49) (0) 345 / 29 28 199
Web page: http://www.iamo.de/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stoker, Thomas M, 1993. "Empirical Approaches to the Problem of Aggregation Over Individuals," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(4), pages 1827-74, December.
- Alfons Weersink & Steve Clark & Calum G. Turvey & Rakhal Sarker, 1999. "The Effect of Agricultural Policy on Farmland Values," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 75(3), pages 425-439.
- Ylvinger, Svante, 2000. "Industry performance and structural efficiency measures: Solutions to problems in firm models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 164-174, February.
- Vonk Noordegraaf, Antonie & Nielen, Mirjam & Kleijnen, Jack P. C., 2003. "Sensitivity analysis by experimental design and metamodelling: Case study on simulation in national animal disease control," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 146(3), pages 433-443, May.
- Zimmermann, Andrea & Heckelei, Thomas & Perez Dominguez, Ignacio, 2006. "Working paper: Literature Review of Approaches to Estimate Structural Change," Reports 9304, SEAMLESS: System for Environmental and Agricultural Modelling, Linking European Science and Society.
- Rasmussen, Svend & Damgaard, Martin, 2008. "Numerical Estimation of Agricultural Supply Functions - A Micro Economic Approach based on Mathematical Programming," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44181, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sahrbacher, Christoph & Sahrbacher, Amanda & Ostermeyer, Arlette, 2013. "Simulation Results of AgriPoliS about Diminishing Capital Subsidies and Restrictions," Factor Markets Working Papers 167, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Happe, Kathrin & Balmann, Alfons, 2008. "Doing Policy In The Lab! Options For The Future Use Of Model-Based Policy Analysis For Complex Decision-Making," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6588, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sorda, G. & Sunak, Y. & Madlener, R., 2013. "An agent-based spatial simulation to evaluate the promotion of electricity from agricultural biogas plants in Germany," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 43-60.
- Sahrbacher, Christoph & Kellermann, Konrad & Balmann, Alfons, 2008. "Winners And Losers Of Policy Changes – What Is The Role Of Structural Change?," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6472, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ratinger, Tomas & Foltyn, Ivan & Jelinek, Ladislav & Kristkova, Zuzana, 2012. "Distributional effects and structural change induced by various CAP Pillar 1 proposals; the case of the Czech Republic," 126th Seminar, June 27-29, 2012, Capri, Italy 126221, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Schoenau, Franziska & Musshoff, Oliver, 2011. "Mit Optimierungsansätzen Bessere Entscheidungen Treffen? – Eine Empirische Analyse In Einem Planspiel," 51st Annual Conference, Halle, Germany, September 28-30, 2011 114520, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Kellermann, Konrad & Sahrbacher, Christoph & Balmann, Alfons, 2008. "Land Markets In Agent Based Models Of Structural Change," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6647, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Osuch, Amanda & Sahrbacher, Christoph & Kellermann, Konrad & Happe, Kathrin, 2008. "Policy Risk Through Modulation of Direct Payments: Can Farms Live with a Strategic Disadvantage?," 108th Seminar, February 8-9, 2008, Warsaw, Poland 48113, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.