AbstractEnvironmental economics is one of the fastest growing branches of economic studies. This volume brings together several classic articles in the field on a wide range of topics such as externality, non-renewable resources, commons, valuation techniques, sustainability, poverty and environmental resource base, and environmental policy. An introductory paper on environmental policy deals with Indian environmental policy regime and addresses international environmental economic issues from the perspective of a developing country. The reader will interest students, researchers and policy-makers in the field of environment.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Oxford University Press in its series OUP Catalogue with number 9780195659139 and published in 2001.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.oup.com/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joris Pinkse & Margaret Slade & Lihong Shen, 2006. "Dynamic Spatial Discrete Choice Using One-step GMM: An Application to Mine Operating Decisions," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 53-99.
- Axel Dreher & Jan-Egbert Sturm & Heinrich Ursprung, 2008.
"The impact of globalization on the composition of government expenditures: Evidence from panel data,"
Springer, vol. 134(3), pages 263-292, March.
- Axel Dreher & Jan-Egbert Sturm & Heinrich Ursprung, 2006. "The Impact of Globalization on the Composition of Government Expenditures: Evidence from Panel Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 1755, CESifo Group Munich.
- Axel Dreher & Jan-Egbert Sturm & Heinrich W. Ursprung, 2006. "The impact of globalization on the composition of government expenditures: Evidence from panel data," KOF Working papers 06-141, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Kemp, R. & van den Bergh, J., 2006.
"Economics and Transitions: Lessons from Economic Sub-disciplines,"
UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series
038, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Kemp, R. & van den Bergh, J., 2006. "Economics and Transitions: Lessons from Economic Sub-disciplines," MERIT Working Papers 038, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Lynn Mainwaring & Richard Jones & David Blackaby, 2006. "Devolution, sustainability and GDP convergence: Is the Welsh agenda achievable?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(6), pages 679-689.
- Joel Bruneau & Steven Renzetti, 2010. "A Longitudinal Study of Water Recycling in Canadian Manufacturing Plants," Working Papers 1001, Brock University, Department of Economics.
- Jyh-Bang Jou & Tan Lee, 2008. "Taxation on Land Value and Development When There Are Negative Externalities from Development," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 103-120, January.
- Luc Anselin & Julie Le Gallo, 2006. "Interpolation of Air Quality Measures in Hedonic House Price Models: Spatial Aspects This paper is part of a joint research effort with James Murdoch (University of Texas, Dallas) and Mark Thayer (San," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 31-52.
- Richard Carson & Robert Mitchell & Michael Hanemann & Raymond Kopp & Stanley Presser & Paul Ruud, 2003. "Contingent Valuation and Lost Passive Use: Damages from the Exxon Valdez Oil Spill," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 25(3), pages 257-286, July.
- Albert Breton & Heinrich Ursprung, 2002. "Globalisation, Competitive Governments, and Constitutional Choice in Europe," CESifo Working Paper Series 657, CESifo Group Munich.
- Anvec, Tihomir & Whelan, Brett & McBratney, Alex, 2004. "On the Economics of Precision Agriculture: Technical, Informational and Environmental Aspects," 2004 Conference (48th), February 11-13, 2004, Melbourne, Australia 58362, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.