The Economy As an Evolving Complex System III: Current Perspectives and Future Directions
AbstractDerived from the 2001 Santa Fe Institute Conference, "The Economy as an Evolving Complex System III," represents scholarship from the leading figures in th area of economics and complexity. The subject, a perennial centerpiece of the SFI program of studies has gained a wide range of followers for its methods of employing empirical evidence in the development of analytical economic theories. Accordingly, the chapters in this volume addresses a wide variety of issues in the fields of economics and complexity, accessing eclectic techniques from many disciplines, provided that they shed light on the economic problem. Dedicated to Kenneth Arrow on his 80th birthday, this volume honors his many contributions to the Institute. SFI-style economics is regarded as having had an important impact in introducing a new approach to economic analysis. Available in OSO: http://www.oxfordscholarship.com/oso/public/content/economicsfinance/9780195162592/toc.html
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Oxford University Press in its series OUP Catalogue with number 9780195162592 and published in 2005.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.oup.com/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Colander & Richard P.F. Holt & J. Barkley Rosser, 2007.
"Live and dead issues in the methodology of economics,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 30(2), pages 303-312, December.
- David Colander & Richard P.F. Holt & J. Barkley Rosser, Jr., 2007. "Live and Dead Issues in the Methodology of Economics," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0704, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Faggini, Marisa & Parziale, Anna, 2011. "Fitness landscape and tax planning: NK model for fiscal federalism," MPRA Paper 33770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David M. Frankel, 2010. "Rent Seeking and Economic Fragility," Levine's Bibliography 661465000000000159, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Maristella Botticini & Zvi Eckstein, 2006.
"Path Dependence and Occupations,"
Carlo Alberto Notebooks
3, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Maristella Botticini & Zvi Eckstein, 2006. "Path Dependence and Occupations," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series DP-154, Boston University - Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.