Regional Cycles of Manufacturing Employment in the United States, 1914-1953
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Books with number bort60-1 and published in 1960.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
The following chapters of this book are listed in IDEAS:
- George H. Borts, 1960. "Regional Cycles of Manufacturing Employment in the United States, 1914-1953," NBER Chapters, in: Regional Cycles of Manufacturing Employment in the United States, 1914-1953, pages 1-61 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Soroka, Lewis, 1978. "Les différences inter-provinciales dans les cycles de l’emploi manufacturier, 1949-1970," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 54(1), pages 92-103, janvier-m.
- Rappaport, Jordan, 2004.
"Why are population flows so persistent?,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 554-580, November.
- Maria Dolores Gadea & Ana Gomez Loscos & Antonio Montañes, 2011.
"Cycles Inside Cycles. Spanish Regional Aggregation,"
WIFO Working Papers
- Maria Gadea & Ana Gómez-Loscos & Antonio Montañés, 2012. "Cycles inside cycles: Spanish regional aggregation," SERIEs, Spanish Economic Association, vol. 3(4), pages 423-456, December.
- Ana Gomez Loscos & M. Dolores Gadea & Antonio MontaÃ±es, 2011. "Cycles inside cycles: Spanish regional aggregation," ERSA conference papers ersa11p99, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.