A Treatise on Political Economy; or the Production, Distribution, and Consumption of Wealth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought in its series History of Economic Thought Books with number say1880 and published in 1880.
Note: 269 pages
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1280 Main Street West, Hamilton, Ontario, L8S 4M4
Phone: (905) 525-9140 ext. 22765
Fax: (905) 521-8232
Web page: http://socserv.mcmaster.ca/econ/ugcm/3ll3/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van den Hauwe, Ludwig, 2008.
"Free Banking, the Real-Balance Effect, and Walras´ Law,"
8765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- van den Hauwe, Ludwig, 2008. "Free Banking, the Real-Balance Effect, and Walras´ Law," MPRA Paper 17294, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laura Alfaro & Andrew Charlton, 2006.
"International financial integration and entrepreneurship,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
19796, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Laura Alfaro & Andrew Charlton, 2006. "International Financial Integration and Entrepreneurship," CEP Discussion Papers dp0755, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nadeem Ul Haque, 2007. "Entrepreneurship in Pakistan," Microeconomics Working Papers 22190, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Brauer1, Jurgen & Haywood, Robert, 2010. "Non-state Sovereign Entrepreneurs and Non-territorial Sovereign Organizations," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Working Paper W, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Dimand).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.