Budget Perspectives 2007
Additional information is available for the following registered editor(s):
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its series Research Series with number BMI192 and published in 2006.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fahey, Tony & Delaney, Liam & Gannon, Brenda, 2005. "School Children and Sport in Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number BMI182, July.
- Delaney, Liam & Fahey, Tony, 2005. "Social and Economic Value of Sport in Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number BMI180, July.
- David Paton & Donald S. Siegel & Leighton Vaughan Williams, 2002. "A Policy Response To The E--Commerce Revolution: The Case Of Betting Taxation In The UK," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(480), pages F296-F314, June.
- Fahey, Tony & Layte, Richard & Gannon, Brenda, 2004. "Sports Participation and Health among Adults in Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number BMI178, July.
- Bargain, Olivier & Donni, Olivier & Gbakou, Monnet Benoit Patrick, 2009.
"The Measurement of Child Costs: Evidence from Ireland,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4672, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olivier Bargain & Olivier Donni & Monnet Gbakou, 2010. "The Measurement of Child Costs: Evidence from Ireland," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 41(1), pages 1-20.
- Olivier Bargain & Olivier Donni & Monnet Gbakou, 2010. "The Measurement of Child Costs: Evidence from Ireland," Working Papers 201002, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Olivier Bargain & Karina Doorley, 2009.
"In-work Transfers in Good Times and Bad - Simulations for Ireland,"
200930, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Bargain, Olivier & Doorley, Karina, 2009. "In-Work Transfers in Good Times and Bad: Simulations for Ireland," IZA Discussion Papers 4644, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.