School Children and Sport in Ireland
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its series Research Series with number BMI182 and published in 2005.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fahey, Tony & Layte, Richard & Gannon, Brenda, 2004. "Sports Participation and Health among Adults in Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number BMI178, November.
- John Cawley & Chad D. Meyerhoefer & David Newhouse, 2005.
"The Impact of State Physical Education Requirements on Youth Physical Activity and Overweight,"
NBER Working Papers
11411, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Cawley & Chad Meyerhoefer & David Newhouse, 2007. "The impact of state physical education requirements on youth physical activity and overweight," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(12), pages 1287-1301.
- Callan, Tim & Barrell, Ray & Barrett, Alan & Casserly, Noel & Convery, Frank & Goggin, Jean & Kearney, Ide & Kirby, Simon & Lunn, Pete & O'Brien, Martin & Ryan, Lisa, 2008. "Budget Perspectives 2009," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS4, December.
- Lunn, Pete, 2007. "Fair Play? Sport and Social Disadvantage in Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number BMI190, December.
- Lunn, Pete & Layte, Richard, 2008. "Sporting Lives: An Analysis of a Lifetime of Irish Sport," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS2, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.