Sporting Lives: An Analysis of a Lifetime of Irish Sport
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its series Research Series with number RS2 and published in 2008.
Note: Publisher: ESRI
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Whitaker Square, Sir John Rogerson's Quay, Dublin 2
Phone: (353-1) 863 2000
Fax: (353-1) 863 2100
Web page: http://www.esri.ie
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lisa Farrell & Michael A. Shields, 2002. "Investigating the economic and demographic determinants of sporting participation in England," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 165(2), pages 335-348.
- Fahey, Tony & Layte, Richard & Gannon, Brenda, 2004. "Sports Participation and Health among Adults in Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number BMI178.
- Bound, John & Brown, Charles & Mathiowetz, Nancy, 2001. "Measurement error in survey data," Handbook of Econometrics, in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 59, pages 3705-3843 Elsevier.
- Grossman, Michael, 1972. "On the Concept of Health Capital and the Demand for Health," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(2), pages 223-55, March-Apr.
- Nolan, Anne, 2007. "The Economics of GP Utilisation," Book Chapters, in: Nolan, Brian (ed.), The Provision and Use of Health Services, Health Inequalities and Health and Social Gain Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Delaney, Liam & Fahey, Tony, 2005.
"Social and Economic Value of Sport in Ireland,"
Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number BMI180.
- Delaney, Liam & Fahey, Tony, 2005. "Social and economic value of sport in Ireland," Open Access publications from University College Dublin urn:hdl:10197/585, University College Dublin.
- Lunn, Pete, 2007. "Fair Play? Sport and Social Disadvantage in Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number BMI190.
- Delaney, Liam & Fahey, Tony & Gannon, Brenda, 2005.
"School children and sport in Ireland,"
Open Access publications from University College Dublin
urn:hdl:10197/586, University College Dublin.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.