AfDB Group Annual Report 2010 (Arabic)
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by African Development Bank in its series Annual Report with number 311 and published in .
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 15 Avenue du Ghana P.O.Box 323-1002 Tunis-Belvedère, Tunisia
Phone: (+216) 71 10 39 00
Fax: (225) 21.77.53
Web page: http://www.afdb.org/en/knowledge/publications/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wagner, Liam & Molyneaux, Lynette & Foster, John, 2014.
"The magnitude of the impact of a shift from coal to gas under a Carbon Price,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 280-291.
- Liam Wagner & Lynette Molyneaux & John Foster, 2013. "The magnitude of the impact of a shift from coal to gas under a Carbon Price," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 9-2013, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- O'Connell, John F. & Warnock-Smith, David, 2013. "An investigation into traveler preferences and acceptance levels of airline ancillary revenues," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 12-21.
- Asma Abdul Rehman & Omar Masood, 2012. "Why do customers patronize Islamic banks? A case study of Pakistan," Qualitative Research in Financial Markets, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(2/3), pages 130-141.
- Norma Md Saad & Salina Kassim & Zarinah Hamid, 2013. "Involvement of Corporate Entities in Waqaf Management: Experiences of Malaysia and Singapore," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(6), pages 736-748, June.
- Morduch, Jonathan & Ravi, Shamika & Bauchet, Jonathan, 2013. "Substitution Bias and External Validity: Why an Innovative Anti-poverty Program Showed no Net Impact," CEI Working Paper Series 2013-03, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kouévi, T.A. & van Mierlo, B. & Leeuwis, C., 2013. "Learning about fishery management: Evaluation of a contextualized responsive evaluation approach," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1-11.
- Independent Evaluation Group, 2013. "Assessing the Monitoring and Evaluation Systems of IFC and MIGA : Biennial Report on Operations Evaluation," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15793, January.
- Tiwari, Rajnish & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2013. "Innovieren für preisbewusste Kunden: Analogieeinsatz als Erfolgsfaktor in Schwellenländern," Working Papers 75, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Olivier Mahul & Emily White, 2012. "Earthquake Risk Insurance," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16149, The World Bank.
- Phil Rourke, 2013. "A Canada-CARICOM "Trade-not-Aid" Strategy: Important and Achievable," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 371, January.
- Davison, Jane, 2014. "Visual rhetoric and the case of intellectual capital," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 20-37.
- Panwar, N.L. & Kaushik, S.C. & Kothari, Surendra, 2012. "State of the art of solar cooking: An overview," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 3776-3785.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Koua Louis Kouakou).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.