A Study on Entrepreneurship and Role of Government in Enhancing Entrepreneurship by Establishing SMEs and Start-ups
AbstractThe literature existing on entrepreneurship implicitly assumes that entrepreneurship and government and economic growth are positively related with each other and there is a positive correlation among them. However, few studies, whether theoretical or empirical, analyze such relation in an explicit manner. This paper aims to study the entrepreneurship notion and the barriers of entrepreneurship and mainly the role of government in enhancing entrepreneurship in the society.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration in its journal Timisoara Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 2 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3(7) ()
Postal: 16 J. H. Pestalozzi Street, 300115, Timisoara, Romania
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- J78 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Public Policy (including comparable worth)
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Romeo Margea).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.