Demobilization and insecurity: A study in the economics of the transition from war to peace
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of International Development.
Volume (Year): 6 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3 (05)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wood, Elisabeth & Segovia, Alexander, 1995. "Macroeconomic policy and the Salvadoran peace accords," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(12), pages 2079-2099, December.
- David M Malone & Heiko Nitzschke, 2010. "Economic Agendas in Civil Wars: What We Know, What We Need to Know," Working Papers id:3226, eSocialSciences.
- Halvor Mehlum & Karl Moene & Ragnar Torvik, 2002.
"Plunder & Protection Inc,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Malone, David M. & Nitzschke, Heiko, 2005. "Economic Agendas in Civil Wars: What We Know, What We Need to Know," Working Paper Series DP2005/07, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Paul Collier & V. L. Elliott & Håvard Hegre & Anke Hoeffler & Marta Reynal-Querol & Nicholas Sambanis, 2003. "Breaking the Conflict Trap : Civil War and Development Policy," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13938, March.
- Dercon, Stefan & Ayalew, Daniel, 1998. "Where have all the soldiers gone: Demobilization and reintegration in Ethiopia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(9), pages 1661-1675, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.