Beyond terms of trade-convergence and divergence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of International Development.
Volume (Year): 11 (1999)
Issue (Month): 6 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zoltan J. Acs & Jose Ernesto Amoros, 2008.
"Entrepreneurship and Competitiveness Dynamics in Latin America,"
Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics
2008-059, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Zoltan Acs & José Amorós, 2008. "Entrepreneurship and competitiveness dynamics in Latin America," Small Business Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 305-322, October.
- David Kihangire, 2005. "The Effects Of Exchange Rate Variability On Exports: Evidence From Uganda (1988 – 2001)," International Trade, EconWPA 0505013, EconWPA.
- Ana Iregui & Jesús Otero, 2013. "The long-run behaviour of the terms of trade between primary commodities and manufactures: a panel data approach," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 35-56, April.
- Ziesemer, Thomas, 2011. "Country terms of trade: Trends, unit roots, over-differencing, endogeneity, time dummies, and heterogeneity," MERIT Working Papers 065, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Ziesemer, Thomas, 2010. "From Trends in Commodities and Manufactures to Country Terms of Trade," MERIT Working Papers 022, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.