Forecast Evaluation of Nonlinear Models: The Case of Long‐Span Real Exchange Rates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of Forecasting.
Volume (Year): 31 (2012)
Issue (Month): 7 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/2966
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michele Ca’ Zorzi & Michal Rubaszek, 2012.
"Real exchange rate forecasting: a calibrated half-life PPP model can beat the random walk,"
National Bank of Poland Working Papers
123, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Ca' Zorzi, Michele & Muck, Jakub & Rubaszek, Michał, 2013. "Real exchange rate forecasting: a calibrated half-life PPP model can beat the random walk," Working Paper Series 1576, European Central Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.