Citizens' Views on Health Care Systems in the 15 Member States of The European Union
AbstractThis paper provides an initial analysis of a Eurobarometer|LSE survey on citizens' views on health care systems which was conducted in the 15 European Union Member States in 1996. It examines and discusses citizens' satisfaction with the running of health care, their views towards major health care reforms and attitudes on health care spending. © 1997 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 6 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Díaz Serrano, Lluís & Rodríguez Pose, Andrés, 2013.
"Decentralization and the Welfare State: What Do Citizens Perceive?,"
2072/222195, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Diaz-Serrano, Luis & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2014. "Decentralization and the Welfare State: What Do Citizens Perceive?," MPRA Paper 54123, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schokkaert, Erik & Van de Voorde, Carine, 2003. "Belgium: risk adjustment and financial responsibility in a centralised system," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 5-19, July.
- Angelina Lazaro & Ramon Barberan & Encarnacion Rubio, 2001. "Private and social time preferences for health and money: an empirical estimation," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(4), pages 351-356.
- Pedersen, Kjeld Møller, 2009. "Reforming decentralized integrated health care systems: Theory and the case of the Norwegian reform," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2002:7, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Footman, Katharine & Roberts, Bayard & Mills, Anne & Richardson, Erica & McKee, Martin, 2013. "Public satisfaction as a measure of health system performance: A study of nine countries in the former Soviet Union," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 62-69.
- Breyer, Friedrich & Franz, Wolfgang & Homburg, Stefan & Schnabel, Reinhold & Wille, Eberhard, 2004. "Reform der sozialen Sicherung," EconStor Books, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, number 92399, March.
- Kjeld M�ller Pedersen & Terkel Christiansen & Mickael Bech, 2005. "The Danish health care system: evolution - not revolution - in a decentralized system," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(S1), pages S41-S57.
- Seijas Díaz , Amparo & Iglesias Gómez , Guillermo, 2013. "Evolution of productivity and relation with satisfaction in hospital care and specialized care of Autonomous Communities Health Systems," Investigaciones Regionales, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 27, pages 7-32.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.