The World Health Report 2000: dialogue of the deaf?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 11 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wagstaff, Adam, 2001. "Measuring equity in health care financing - reflections on (and alternatives to) the World Health Organization's fairness of financing index," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2550, The World Bank.
- Battese, G E & Coelli, T J, 1995. "A Model for Technical Inefficiency Effects in a Stochastic Frontier Production Function for Panel Data," Empirical Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 325-32.
- Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Löthgren, Mickael, 1998. "Health Care System Effects on Cost Efficiency in the OECD Countries," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 247, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1999. "Public and Private Bureaucracies: A Transaction Cost Economics Perspective," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(1), pages 306-42, April.
- Pierre-Yves Crémieux & Pierre Ouellette & Caroline Pilon, 1999. "Health care spending as determinants of health outcomes," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(7), pages 627-639.
- Alan Williams, 2001. "Science or marketing at WHO? A commentary on 'World Health 2000'," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(2), pages 93-100.
- Filmer, Deon & Pritchett, Lant, 1999. "The impact of public spending on health: does money matter?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 49(10), pages 1309-1323, November.
- Michael Grossman, 1972. "The Demand for Health: A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gros72-1.
- Jeff Richardson & John Wildman & Iain K. Robertson, 2003. "A critique of the World Health Organisation's evaluation of health system performance," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(5), pages 355-366.
- Jeremy Hurst & Melissa Jee-Hughes, 2001. "Performance Measurement and Performance Management in OECD Health Systems," OECD Labour Market and Social Policy Occasional Papers, OECD Publishing 47, OECD Publishing.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.