Evidence of Fiscal Differentials and Intrametropolitan Firm Relocation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Wisconsin Press in its journal Land Economics.
Volume (Year): 56 (1980)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://le.uwpress.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kristin Kronenberg, 2013.
"Firm relocations in the Netherlands: Why do firms move, and where do they go?,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 92(4), pages 691-713, November.
- Kronenberg, Kristin, 2011. "Firm relocations in the Netherlands: Why do firms move, and where do they go?," MPRA Paper 32147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cervero, Robert, 1989. "Jobs-Housing Balancing and Regional Mobility," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt7mx3k73h, University of California Transportation Center.
- Carlson, Virginia, 2000. "Studying Firm Locations: Survey Responses vs. Econometric Models," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 30(1).
- Sung Kang & Laura Reese & Mark Skidmore, 2012. "The Effects of Changes in Property Tax Rates and School Spending on Residential and Business Property Value Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 3899, CESifo Group Munich.
- Albert Solé Ollé & Elisabet Viladecans Marsal, . "Creación de empleo e impuestos municipales: evidencia empírica con datos de panel," Studies on the Spanish Economy 102, FEDEA.
- Kristin Kronenberg, 2011. "Business relocations in the Netherlands: Why do firms move, and where do they go?," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1450, European Regional Science Association.
- Rockoff, Jonah E., 2010. "Local response to fiscal incentives in heterogeneous communities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 138-147, September.
- Michael Wasylenko, 1997. "Taxation and economic development: the state of the economic literature," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Mar, pages 37-52.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.