An Analysis of Participation in Nonconsumptive Wildlife Recreation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Wisconsin Press in its journal Land Economics.
Volume (Year): 55 (1979)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://le.uwpress.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ise:isegwp:wp32007 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francisco J. Mas & Juan Luis Nicolau, 2004. "Heckit Modelling Of The Two-Stage Tourist Choice Process: Going On Holiday And Tourism Expenditures," Working Papers. Serie EC 2004-16, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Francisco J. Mas & Juan Luis Nicolau, 2004. "Stochastic Choice Analysis Of Tourism Destinations," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-07, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- repec:ise:isegwp:wp142008 is not listed on IDEAS
- Loomis, John B., 1995. "Four models for determining environmental quality effects on recreational demand and regional economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 55-65, January.
- Cristina Bernini & Maria Francesca Cracolici, 2014. "Is Participation in Tourism Market an Opportunity for Everyone? Some Evidence from Italy," Working Papers 2014.17, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jee W Hwang, 2012. "Temporal reliability test of nonconsumptive wildlife recreation benefits constructed from choke price data," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(1), pages 788-798.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.