The Estimation of a Production Technology: A Survey of Econometric Analyses of Steam-Electric Generation
AbstractThe paper is concerned with developing a production theory for the case when some inputs have nonlinear prices because the price depends on endogenous quality. This involves extending the notion of a cost function to the case where nonlinear prices are ...
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Wisconsin Press in its journal Land Economics.
Volume (Year): 54 (1978)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://le.uwpress.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Junius, Karsten, 1997. "Economies of scale: A survey of the empirical literature," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 813, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Lam, Pun-Lee & Shiu, Alice, 2001. "A data envelopment analysis of the efficiency of China's thermal power generation," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 75-83, June.
- Donald Vitaliano & Gregory Stella, 2009.
"A Frontier Approach to Testing the Averch-Johnson Hypothesis,"
International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 347-363.
- Donald F. Vitaliano & Gregory Stella, 2006. "A Frontier Approach to Testing the Averch-Johnson Hypothesis," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics 0613, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Michael Maloney, 2001. "Economies and Diseconomies: Estimating Electricity Cost Functions," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 165-180, September.
- Khanna, Madhu & Zilberman, David, 2001. "Adoption of energy efficient technologies and carbon abatement: the electricity generating sector in India," Energy Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 637-658, November.
- Khanna, Madhu & Zilberman, David, 1999. "Freer markets and the abatement of carbon emissions: the electricity-generating sector in India," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 125-152, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.