The Handbook of Industrial Organization: Review Article
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 99 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liran Einav & Jonathan D. Levin, 2010.
"Empirical Industrial Organization: A Progress Report,"
NBER Working Papers
15786, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Levin & L. Einav., 2012. "Empirical Industrial Organization: A Progress Report," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 1.
- Liran Einav & Jonathan Levin, 2010. "Empirical Industrial Organization: A Progress Report," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 24(2), pages 145-62, Spring.
- Liran Einav & Jonathan Levin, 2010. "Empirical Industrial Organization: A Progress Report," Discussion Papers 09-010, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Nicola Giocoli, 2012. "Old Lady Charm: Explaining the Persistent Appeal of Chicago Antitrust," INET Research Notes 4, Institute for New Economic Thinking (INET).
- John Sutton, 1996. "Game Theoretical Models of Market Structure," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 15, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Damme, E.E.C. van, 1995. "Game theory: The next stage," Discussion Paper 1995-73, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Giocoli, Nicola, 2010. "Games judges don't play: predatory pricing and strategic reasoning in US antitrust," MPRA Paper 33810, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Micha Gisser & Raymond Sauer, 2000. "The Aggregate Relation between Profits and Concentration is Consistent with Cournot Behavior," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 229-246, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.